Thursday, April 18, 2013

A New Adventure

Starting a new adventure tomorrow, heading out of town for my first experience as a vendor at a fiber festival. I really should be packing right now.

I have spent the last 4 or 5 months creating shawl pins and decorating knitting needles and crochet hooks. I stumbled across a really good deal on raw border leischer, washed and fluffed it to sell by the ounce.

For the last several days I have tried to fall asleep every night only to jump out of bed to add something to the show boxes that I had just thought of.  Oh I will need the kitchen scale! If I don't get it into the box I just know I will forget, so up I go.

I really should crash for the night. It is one in the morning, but I just realized that I have been concentrating on the items for the booth so hard that I haven't packed myself any clothes!!  What am I going to do, wear the same shirt and pants for five days? OMG !!

Ok, throw some clothes in a bag and THEN I can sleep..... maybe.

Here are some of the things I made.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment