Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The Day I Was So Far Ahead It Wasn't Even Funny

Wow, I know I won't be able to keep up the pace, but day two of Christmas knitting and we have a second gift finished! There wasn't any knitting to speak of on this one. It's a neck scarf that I wove on a triangle loom. This one is for Mom. I did most of the weaving at her house and she really liked the colors of this yarn.

IMAG0587

I know I will get behind on the gift making really quickly and sometime soon. I know that it will be just like every other year. It always ends with me forgoing sleep, food and other things to get my ambitious list almost complete. But right now I am so far ahead! It's not even the 15th of September and I have two gifts finished. This is unheard of and I will revel in it!

IMAG0584

I'm marking this in my diary as the day I was so ahead of schedule it wasn't even funny. I'll need to look back on this day in a few weeks. I'll need a good laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment