Tuesday, September 6, 2011

To Click or Not to Click

Knit Picks sent the notification email. The Summer Seasons Shawl is up on the site. . . ON CLEARANCE.

My cart? Don't look at my cart! Ok, so there's a shawl in my cart. It doesn't mean anything until I click the purchase button. I'm just seeing what it looks like in my cart. Looks nice doesn't it?

Maybe I'll just play around adding items to my cart till I get to the free shipping. Just for fun. Doesn't mean anything till I click the purchase button.


Oh, look! I don't have this spinning book by Lexi Boeger (Pluckyfluff). I'll just put that in the cart too.  I know I don't need it. It is just for fun. We are just playing with the cart.

 I should throw a couple of the sock knitting WIP  holders in the cart too, while I'm at it. Scooter chewed mine. If you knit socks and you don't have one of the Knit Picks sock WIP holders... well ... just get some. That's all I can say. Your life will never be the same again.

Ya know, if I start the summer shawl now I just might get to wear it next summer. I'm just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment