Friday, March 25, 2011

The Package

Oh boy, Oh boy. I got a package! It is something I was expecting and came all the way from Alberta Canada. I got it at work and it sat in my cube for 2 hours, taunting me. I didn't open it though. It stayed all sealed up and safe for the ride home. No tape was cut till the box was sitting in my living room.

IMAG0248

 People were guessing what might be inside.  You got a mail order alpaca! Nope. That is a BIG box of wool. Good guess, but nope. I pointed out the lack of air holes. A live alpaca needs air holes. A dead alpaca would smell. Nope definitely not an alpaca. Is it a spinning thing or a dog thing? Wait, is it a thing or a bunch of things?

Gosh, that's a lot of questions. I didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition.

IMAG0252


 NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!
Get the FLUFFY pillows. No NOT the FLUFFY pillows!

IMAG0253


Something wrapped in paper. It feels like one of those plastic air pillows they use for packing stuff. I'm thinking, cool Canadian air! IMPORTED Air! I'm gonna blog that!

IMAG0255

Woh, how wonderful! Imported fiber!! Alpaca, merino, mohair.
Squeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!

IMAG0254

What is it Harley? What did you find?

IMAG0258

It's official. Harley has claimed this horse blanket as her own.

IMAG0257

Kinda like a tootsie pop or a Cadbury egg we get to the goodness in the middle.

IMAG0267

IMAG0271

This is soooooo awesome! A Majacraft Rose.
She is smooooooooth and fast.

~~~ happy dance ~~ happy dance ~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment